When Prosecutors Threaten Your Freedom, Get Experienced Criminal Defense Representation
Have you been arrested for a serious criminal offense or charged with a crime that you did not commit? Your freedoms and future are at stake.
Penalties for DUI/DWI, sex crimes and drug crimes are harsher than ever before. A conviction could mean years in prison, heavy fines, estrangement from your family and a stain on your reputation. Sex offender registration status can follow you for the rest of your life.
At Rowe, Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, we work hard to protect the rights of our clients. We investigate thoroughly and advocate aggressively on your behalf. Contact us immediately for a free consultation. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
Safeguarding Your Freedoms And Future
Criminal defense strategies depend on a thorough understanding of the law and remarkable attention to detail. At Rowe, Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, we conduct investigations on your behalf – we hold police accountable for proper investigation techniques, we protect your legal rights and we do not make unnecessary concessions.
Our experience includes representing clients accused of:
- White collar crimes, such as fraud and embezzlement
- Traffic violations, including drunk driving, fictitious license charges and reckless driving
- Crimes involving theft, such as burglary, shoplifting and robbery
- Crimes of violence and firearms charges
- Possession of controlled substances and other drug-related offenses
- Sex offenses, including those involving the internet
At our firm, we also help parents whose children face juvenile charges.
We are selective about the clients and cases we accept. This means maximum personal attention for you and availability to address your concerns.