Guiding You Toward Your New Normal After Catastrophic Injuries
Although any injury can be costly and negatively impact a person’s life, catastrophic injuries change lives in fundamentally profound ways.
At Rowe, Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC, we help victims of negligence recover financial compensation after suffering life-altering catastrophic injuries of all types. We seek full compensation to cover the cost of current and future medical care needs, replace lost income and future earning capacity, and provide for as much quality of life, personal dignity and peace of mind as possible.
Putting Our Resources To Work For You
We use our resources to help accident victims recover full compensation for severe injuries of every type, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries with effects ranging from mild cognitive disabilities and personality changes to major losses of function and persistent comas
- Spinal cord injuries with effects ranging from chronic pain to full or partial paralysis (quadriplegia, paraplegia)
- Severe burns resulting in scarring, nerve damage, psychological trauma or permanent disability
- Birth injuries resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or brain damage
- Amputation injuries
- Injuries resulting in significant vision or hearing loss
- Injuries leading to death
The outstanding results we have achieved for catastrophic injury victims are a testament to the knowledge, skill and resources that we dedicate to each case. This means highly experienced attorneys, first-rate investigative resources, access to respected experts in a wide variety of fields and state-of-the-art technology used for managing evidence and developing sophisticated courtroom exhibits.
Consultations Are Free
Our lawyers speak Korean, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi.